- April 1, 2010- David Bowdle retires, but he will continue to work at UAHuntsville as an on-call employee. Congratulations David!
- April 2, 2010- Jodie Tinker won ten special awards including NOAA, NASA, Army, Teledyne Brown, Boeing, free week at Space Camp, free week at Dauphin Island Sea Lab, American Meteorological Society), first place in her category (Environmental Science), and one of four overall best projects in junior division in the 2010 Alabama State Science Fair with the help of our NSSTC ozone research group. SEE PHOTOS
- April 6, 2010- Lihua Wang makes the Graduate Dean’s List! Congratulations!
- April 10, 2010- UAHuntsville and Alabama A&M students completed their senior electrical engineering projects and tested them on high altitude balloons with the help of our balloon launchers. SEE PHOTOS
- April 22, 2010- UAHuntsville and our Atmospheric Chemistry team celebrate Earth Day 2010- SEE PHOTOS
- May 5, 2010- Jay Al-Saadi from NASA presented the Brown Bag Seminar entitled "Air Quality from Space: Progress and Challenges". SEE PHOTOS
- May 15, 2010- Atmchem Team Member Stephanie Long graduated with her BS in Physics. Congrats! SEE PHOTOS
- September 13-19, 2009, Mike Newchurch attended the EOS Aura Science Team Meeting in Leiden, the Netherlands.
- Lihua Wang successfully defended her PhD. Dissertation on September 30, 2009. Congratulations!