- Steve Super joins the team as a research associate doing work in Air Quality and Land Use change
- Dust work hits the media - PDF file
- Fall 2009
- Sundar Christopher gives two invited talks at AGU
- Falguni Patadia succesfully defends her PhD
- Jianglong Zhang, former student wins PECASE
- Sundar Christopher presented two seminars at Texas A&M
- Eun Su Yang will present CMAQ work at CMAS
- Pawan Gupta will chair sessions at upcoming AGU
- Summer 2009
- Danqing Qi graduate with M.S. degree
- Spring 2009
- PoRSCHE will present 13 papers at the Phoenix AMS - view list
- Fall 2008
- Pawan Gupta with his advisor at graduation - view picture
- Pawan Gupta succesfully defends his Ph.D. - view picture with committee
- Sundar at United Nations (UNOOSA) symposium - view press conference picture (Word document)
- Fall 2007
- Four of my PHd students at a recent meeting - view picture
- Sundar Christopher and Pawan Gupta at the United Nations Symposium in Graz, Austria - September
- David Ashley joins PoRSCHE team as undergraduate student assistant.
- Eight abstracts submitted to 2007 Fall AGU
- Xiao Li joins PoRSCHE to start his graduate work
- 11 abstracts submitted to 2008 AMS in New Orleans
- Sundar named as Associate Director of ESSC
- Two classes (Remote Sensing II and Professional Development for Fall 2007)
- Thomas submits NASA NIP proposal.
- Sundar in India (ISR)/IISC), CIT and Karunya
- Spring 2007
- Sundar hosts Lawrence Friedl of NASA HQ for brown bag seminar
- Pawan Gupta passes his PHD qualifying exam.
- Falguni Patadia wins Outstanding Graduate Research Assistant Award
- Sundar promoted to Full Professor at UAH
- Sundar seminar at GSFC
- Sundar invited seminar to Osher institute
- Dr. Eun SU Yang joins PoRSCHE
- Pawan Gupta's presenation to be submitted (TOMS/MISR) - Powerpoint file
- Two GRL papers appear online , January 2007
- Thomas Jones at AMS
- We welcome two new graduate students to our group - Ms. Priya and Mr. Praju -
- This will be Sarah Fluhler's last month with us as administrative assistant as she moves on to new things. She has done an outstanding job for 5 years.
- We also welcome Kavita Chitnis who will be our new administrative assistant.
- Pawan Gupta will be at San Francisco AGU, Dec, 2006
- PoRSCHE will finish with 5 peer reviewed publications for 2006
- Thomas Jones presentation on ACPD statistics paper - Powerpoint file
- Thomas Jones at MODIS science team meeting. Presentation and Poster
- NASA releases feature on our research
- Gupta et al , Atmospheric Environment paper goes online. See list of publications.
- Three abstracts submitted to the AGU Fall conference.
- We welcome Danqing Qi, Yun-Hee Park and Jonathan Fairman to our team. All three are graduate students
- Dr. Christopher at Erice, Sicily for seminar to the World Federation of Scientists