1.Complete the Graduate Admission Process.
2.Complete the Department form.(Download Form) (word doc)
Email form to email@example.com
3. Three letters of recommendation are required. Letters should be from instructors, capstone advisors or project managers who can attest to your knowledge, skills and abilities. Send letters directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. For Fall semester start, to be considered for a Graduate Research Assistantship, apply on or before March 15.
5. For Spring semester start, to be considered for a Graduate Research Assistantship, apply on or before September 15
6. Explore possibilities through the Academic Common Market.
7. What to expect after you apply (pdf file)
All students are required to take the GRE. International students must also take the TOEFL or the IELTS. The UAHuntsville school code to have GRE and TOEFL scores reported to the Office of Graduate Admissions is 1854.
Check here for Graduate Studies’ FAQs.
We’d love for you to visit UAH to learn more about the program. Send email to email@example.com. You can meet with faculty, students, tour the facilities and experience Southern hospitality – first hand.